Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ISS Managers Meeting 2017
Transcript of ISS Managers Meeting 2017
Typical Project Workflow
DEPLOYMENT & GO LIVE
New Opportunity to be taken thanks to the deep knowledge of the available products in Hoist.
In this phase we must check:
- Network Design provided by the Partner
- Check and chase the BOQ quotation selecting the correct hardware (Hoyster and Dedicated Chain Price)
- Sales Offer can be created....
What ISS Team must prepare?
How this must happen?
Deployment Team will
handle the next
phase till site
Don't forget to care of:
- Rate Cards
- GUI Definition
- It could be any kind of project
(New installation or Up-selling)
- This is a Sales Team job but we must be involved
and give our green light for timing and solutions!
Key steps for this phase
-Opportunity Tracking ( Unique Code released?)
- Site Survey Engagement Request+ Floor Maps
Site Survey Phase
scope of the project have been defined and formally accepted by the Hotel, Deployment Partner will be asked to run a detailed site survey!!
We should never sign a contract without it.
It must be checked what explicitly requested in the
site survey engagement document
, which must report the
, and the scope of the projects!
It is Deployment Partner responsibility to check everything during the survey. In his quotation he must consider the entire project, additional cost not properly identified will not be accepted.
The expected deliverable are:
Based on the Site Survey performed in accordance with the Methodology
- Bill Of Quantities (BoQ)
- Network Diagram
- Tamograph heat maps if Internet with Device position
- Project Report (based on the requirements of the Engagement)
Actors of this phase are:
- ISS Team for BoQ and Solution Design/Validation
- Sales for making the final proposal
...AND IF ALL GOES WELL.....
We Reached our 1st goal!!
....understand client's needs
Based on the
validated and the
scope of work
ISS Engineer needs to:
- Create the location in TEC in order to have the VPN Range
- Create the PO for Hardware and order it
- Create the PO for Labor
- Organize a Kick-off meeting with Hotel and Deployment Partner
- Keep the Sales Responsible always informed
...and we can come back to the customer for contract signature.
Engagement of Deployment Partner
It is requested a face to face meeting between ISS Engineer
and Deployment Team/Partner to properly transfer:
- all the relevant information
- to agree on the project plan
- to get all the documents
The Scope of Work clarified
PARTNER IS RESPONSIBLE OF THE SITE SURVEY OUTPUT
HE MUST HAVE CLEAR IN MIND THE DELIVERY EXPECTED AND THAT
FROM THE RESULTS OF HIS JOB IT MAY DEPENDS THE SIGNATURE
OF THE CONTRACT - WE ARE PARTNER!
Some Final Take-Away
Thanks to the Training Program, our deployment partners could have access to:
Deployment Team Direct Support
Access to Hoist Group Technical tools
Access to always updated documentation and manuals
Access to refresh training
On the other side Hoist Group expect his Partners to act always in accordance with standards
Partners are not allowed to perform any additional works not agreed with Hoist Group ISS Engineers in any case out of the Scope Of Work
Anything wrongly detected during the survey will not be Hoist responsability
Deployment Invoice will be paid only after proper check performed by Hoist Group Certification team who verify the proper configurations and deliverable.
The Opportunity Code is normally released by the ERP/CRM tools
to identify the bid. This is relevant to link the following phases
Ordering Tools and Admin stuff
1) Ordering Tool for purchasing licenses and support
2) Ask to Finance to allocate the Budget and keep it tracked
3) Ask to finance to issue an upfront invoice if any, and gets payment
- Asks for Site Certification using Jira
- Site Acceptance must be signed to have the location certified
- Online Date in the ordering toll is set by QA Team
And if something goes wrong?
Always use the firstname.lastname@example.org
escalation email. You will be immediately supported and internal escalation
will be managed.
...while if all goes properly...
What we have to do now.....
....even in this phase it is strongly suggested that
the ISS team and potentially the local
subcontractor, are involved to properly explain
the technical solution proposed....
...then start with the implementation...
Hoyster Link here
First presentation of HotSoft
Workshop /2nd Presentation of HotSoft
RoadMap Planning and Approval
Post-Training Configuration Fine tuning
Go-Live Preparation (interfaces, data entry, migration)
Support Post Go-Live
...and if it would be an HotSoft installation?