Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Influence of spanish culture
Transcript of Influence of spanish culture
jonathan Influence of
spanish culture Map of Spain Cochinllo Food The spanish brought animals
such as horse ,cows , goats , ducks,hens,and many more they got there from ranching
such as live stock and animal
farms and gardens (1)Do we use animals
for supplies such as
water and bones True or false
(1) False because they got the water from rivers
bullfighting Rodeos clothes This is the map of Spain
in Europe The Spanish brought
Rodeos to Texas The Spanish use cows for
supplies such as milk ,
butter, and cheese This is the clothing
that there is today Animals They used the animals
for supplies like milk ,
eggs, meat etc .....
Answers to questions (2) Did the Spanish influence
us on bullfighting AKA rodeos (2) True because they brought bull
to Texas Reference
world atlas.com www. wikipedia .org