Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
native american kyn
Transcript of native american kyn
native american kyndall
The hopi tribe lived in pueblo's made of clay.
The hopi tribe ate beans, squash,and corn.
The hopi lived in the southwest reigon.
The hopi's climate was dry and mabybe alot of sun.
The hopi's resources was mostly clay.
The plain pawnee homes.
The pawnee lived in teepees.The teepees were held up by sticks.
The Pawnee lived in the plains.
Where did the Pawnee live?
The Pawnee ate mostly bison.
What did the Pawnee eat?
The pawnee resources were sticks to hold up their teepee's and animal skin to use for clothes.
What were the Pawnee resources ?