Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Great Depression
Transcript of The Great Depression
The Dust Bowl was a period of severe dust storms that greatly damaged the ecology and agriculture of the US and Canadian prairies during the 1930s
The main cause for the great depression is the poor banking system that America had. People would put in money and whenever they came to get it back out the bank wouldn't have enough money to give back anything.
The Dusty Old Dust
The Dirty Thirties
This picture shows the after math of the dust bowl, many things were ruined and covered from bottom to top with dirt.
This picture shows the Dust Bowl in action going over a store about to bury it in dirt.
This picture was used to show you how big the Dust Bowl really was.