Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Play School English Lesson 1
Transcript of Play School English Lesson 1
Step 1: Brainstorm
Step 2: Jot It Down
Step 3: Write it Down
Write down bullets with key information that will help you remember the important parts of your story.
Step 4: Editing
Think of one big idea. Maybe something you did over the weekend, something happening this week or any other interesting story you want to write. Then think of one small moment that happened during this event.
Write down your story with more details and make sure to include all of your bullets. Add a cool title and add lots of characters.
Check to make sure you have periods, commas, exclamation points, spaces, capitals and question marks. Make sure you spelled everything correctly and that it makes sense.
YOU FINISHED YOUR STORY!