Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fossils!
How scientists date the fossils
What Are Fossils?
Relative to the fossils around them
Remains or traces
Fossils are studied
Various types of fossils
hard parts of organisms
Casts and molds
Finding fossils is awesome!!...But where do you start?
Fossils are found in river valleys, cliffs and hillsides, and human made exposures.
Casts and Molds
Hard Part of Organism
A paleontologist sees a slightly exposed fossil...and carefully digs it up.
Homework Helpers Biology
What are fossils
Types of fossils
What to do with fossils
By A. Chisom