Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Houghton and Steffler - Actuary
Transcript of Houghton and Steffler - Actuary
go up by 27% from 2010 to 2020, which is much
faster than the average career. They analyze the financial costs of risks and uncertainty. In an office setting! They also travel quite a bit to meet with clients. Actuaries work very long hours on a normal basis. I'll need to pass a series of exams
to become a certified
professional. I'll also need to have a STRONG background
in mathematics, statistics, and business. What are some related careers? Accountants
So, what are some places I could join? The American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries The Casualty Actuarial Society The American Academy of Actuaries A job posting!