Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7 Steps to Annotate Informational Text
Transcript of 7 Steps to Annotate Informational Text
Note the author's purpose at the top of the page.
EX: Entertainment, informational, persuade
Note the organizational pattern at the top of the page & highlight cue words.
EX: Chronological, Compare/Contrast, Description, Problem/Solution, Cause/Effect
Number the paragraphs and underline topic sentence (main idea)
Circle new or important words. Research the words you don't know and write the definition
Identify text features.
EX: Title, headings/subheadings, captions, pictures, graphs, charts, tables and footnotes
Text to text
Text to World
Text to Self
EX: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How....AsK a question and predict an answer