Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Badlands
- Chemical and Biological weathering
- Animals = Biological
- Rain = Chemical
- Dry Terrain
- Rocks, Clay and Soils
- Eroded by wind and water
- 1 inch per year
- 500,000 years ago Rivers captured streams and rivers
- Erosion dominated over deposition
- Black hills
- Drive around Badlands Highway
- Visit fossil prep lab
- Hike trail
- Night watching
What is Badlands National park?
-Southwestern South Dakota in United States.
-3,340 feet (1,020 m)
-Mako sica or Land bad
Activities you can do in Badlands National Park.
How will badlands National park change over time?
- More steep canyons and towering spires will form
- Formed by Natural forces
- Plunge pools