Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Diversity Fair
Bria, Vivienne, Tori, Lauren, & Molly
Each classroom will represent a different country.
Every class can participate.
Teachers and students will collaborate in choosing a country.
School Wide Diversity Fair
Each class will include information about:
- traditional food
- traditional dress
- government & geography
- celebrations & traditions
- culture & music
Committees will create write-ups for their teacher to look at before they construct their presentation materials.
Due dates will be given for presentation materials.
Students will choose which committee they want to be a part of.
Each committee is in charge of one of the aspects of the presentation information.
The fair will take place over a span of 4 days.
It will be open to the entire school, and the community.
- Think about your culture/heritage
- Create a flag that represents you