Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of New France
-colonization Samuel de Champlain The founding of New France Fur Trade
-Coureur de bois Exploration
-Find new lands to trade with Relations with the First Nations
-alliances the allies when they battled the iroquois with the montaigonais They discovered vast amounts of land to expand the fur trade they earned very good trust among the first nations and got more furs got 100 people living there in 20 years including the courers de bois etc.
the habitation was what started it all.
he expanded the fur trade after the monopoly was cancelled to keep it going. the coureurs de bois expanded it to increase the fur trade but also played a huge part in exploration tried to bring settlers to new france and only got 100 to live there in 20 years also increased population by bringing christianity there.