Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Make-up Sterilization
-the gamma sterillization process is predictable and repeatable
- Gamma is Flexiable; the high penetration characteristics of gamma rays allow for steriization of a great variety of product in any size
-Gamma is safe; while some modalities leave traces of toxic subatances, gamma rays do not.
-High levels of gamma ray exposure has negative health effects on living tissue and cells (can be cancerous)
-trained operator is required
-can even alter your DNA
Charles Chamberland was one of the scientists that worked on an autoclave that sterilized medical tools using high heat
What type of Radiation
It goes through gamma radiation. the gamma sterilization process uses Cobalt 60 radiation to kill microorganisms on a variety of different products. Processing with gamma yields quick turnaround time, easily penetrating packaging and product, and is ideal for many types of materials
the isotope used
the isotope used in sterilization is Cobalt
Maya Browning & Elayna Meyer
What is make-up Sterilizatoi
Sterilization is defined as any process that effectively kills or eliminates almost all microorganisms like fungi, bacteria, viruses and spore forms.
The purpose of Make-up Sterilization is to clean all the brushes and to clean it all off of your skin.
Charles Chamberland was one of the scientists that worked on an autoclave that sterilized medical tools using high heat. Its usually used in the medical fields but also used in the cosmetology field to clean brushed etc.