Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A summary of Researching DTCE
Transcript of A summary of Researching DTCE
Depth of thought
Serves a higher ideal/purpose What is Research ? Ontology is the basis for research
Epistemology is the how we can know the world. research
is what we can find out about the world The structure of Research We should always read for purpose, find combination of the views. Framework of research THAT IS HOW WE WORK ON GOOGLE DOCS 'If you give me a good question,
I probably know the answers.'
And at the end of research, findings will answer the question. The more you do critical reading, the better you will find the answer. web2.0 data understand further about data
develop new things based on data
treat data for reasons Wonderful Show Maker: (Alphabet)
Chen-Hao Fan Janesh Ji
Lubna Moammar Suhad Qian Literature Review Cartoon Video Quantitative data express quantities
Qualitative data express qualities
----’why’ Research Methodology Research questions
Research direction ( draft)
Question (ideas in mind)---> Literature review ----> Question (clear direction)
Conveys to the existing knowledge and ideas
Strengthen the strengths and weaknesses of studies
Enhance research credibility. The types of Empirical study method Meta analysis
- Use of statistical methods to combine results of individual studies. This allows us to
- Make the best use of all the information we have gathered in our systematic review
- By combining the results of similar studies we can improve the precision of our estimates of treatment effect
- the process of combining studies and outline the various methods available