Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Five Ways that the United States Responded to September 11,
Transcript of Five Ways that the United States Responded to September 11,
By Brynn Durecki
Leaders around the world decided to take action.
The 19 ambassadors of NATO proclaimed that the attack on the United States was an attack on all other members as well on September 12.
NATO even sent five airplanes to scope out America airspace.
By the end, thirty nations gave their military support to the United States and offered many other kinds of cooperation.
On September 11, 2011, the National September 11 Memorial officially opened.