Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LOVE
--men and women's brain
Logical Thinking VS. Emotional Thinking
Attraction and Sex
How men and women feel differently about love
Three Main Points:
Men VS. Women
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.--Helen Keller
Face Memory Test (BBC TEST)
men and women's brain are 'wired differently'
behavioral variation between genders
intimacy(n.)-a very close personal relationship between two people
anatomical(adj.)- relating to the structure of the bodies of people and animals
hemisphere(n.)- a half of the brain
fertilization(n.)- creation by physical union of male and female gametes
jealous(adj.)- suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
Ancestral man's view of infidelity
- worst type is the sexual infidelity
Fertilization happens inside women's body
- uncertainly of paternity
Ancestral women's view of infidelity
- the lose of love and emotional involvement
- infidelity without love would be easier to forgive
We come from a society that experienced dangerous passion