Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The story of Urghurs
Freya Chenon 25 October 2012
Transcript of The story of Urghurs
Where are they from? Religious Policy
Hey! Urghur, it is time to awaken.
My heart breaks for you, my Urghur people,
My brothers in arms, my relatives, my family.
I worry for your lives, so I am calling you to awaken Urghur Identity Urghur & Han Relationship after the establishment of P.R.C. Econonic policy:
the case of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (XPCC)
Bilingual Education Progamme Turkish Islamic Republic of East Turkestan
Eastern Turkestan Republic
(1944-1949) income dispartiy
demographic change 1949-2004