Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ALR: Mediation
EDNY v. SDNY 2013 2009 2010 2011 2012 Mediate 0 + - = 9 8 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 c Search for the cases To Mediate or not
The flags are a key Background info: Possible Outcomes: 1) Settlement
win-win / lose-lose / win-lose
2) No - settlement
Proceed to litigation
Mediation-related disputes Mediation disputes: Jim Coben: Disputing Irony
2006 Professor of Law at Hamline University
Query into "failed mediations"
James R. Coben
Peter N. Thompson PACER: Free and USEFUL! Federal court programs with ADR Programs
SDNY v. EDNY Mediation Research: Disputes Mediation: Facilitated Negotiation
Mediator: A neutral third party there to assist parties in the resolution of their dispute 1) Enforcement of mediation settlements
2) Duty to mediate
5) Condition Precedent
6) Ethics-Malpractice GEORGETOWN Library research database