Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
solid geometry -gforce-
Transcript of solid geometry -gforce-
OF CUBES AND CUBOIDS
Geometric solids are three-dimensional
figures that have length,
breadth and height.
Geometric solid has a
fixed number of edges,
vertices and faces.
VOLUMES OF CUBOIDS
in the subtopic:
this is a cuboid.
and this is a cube.
volume is a measure of the amount of space
in three-dimensional object.
volume can be calculated based on the length ,
width and height of the object
Volume of a cube of 1 unit length
= 1 unit x 1 unit x 1 unit
= 1 unit
'1 unit' on the diagram
can be replace with
the actual reading of the cube
the volume of cuboid is calculated by
multiplying the LENGTH, WIDTH and HEIGHT
this is an example
for you to understand more!
so, the calculation is
volume of cube = width x length x height
= 5cm x 5cm x 5 cm
okay, let us find the
volume of cuboid!
volume of cuboid = width x length x height
= 5cm x 10cm x 5cm
that's all from us, thank you for viewing!
the g-force team
syahmi haziq and hafifi jamil
visit us on