Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
French - Grammaire 2
Transcript of French - Grammaire 2
and Negation. J' ai The Verb Avoir and Negation Because it's talking about two people, you would use the plural verb. Pierre et Jesan ont deux chaises. To make any sentence negative, add ne... pas around the verb. Negation He has two chairs. Il a deux chaises. J' (ai/as) quinze ans.
Mon ami Samir, il (ai/a) seize ans.
Samir et moi, nous (avez/avons) un prof de maths super. Which one is correct? tu as il/elle/on a nousavons vousavez ills/ellesont The Verb Avoir (to have) Peter and Jason have two chairs. He is a singular noun, so you would use a. Ca Va. Ca ne va pas.
It's going fine. It's not going fine.
Clea a un poster. Clea n' a pas de poster
Clea has a poster. Clea doesn't have any posters. You use n'...pas when the verb starts with a vowel sound Positive or Negative? J'ai un poster.
Il ne a pas de poster.
Nous avons deux chaises.