Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Opera Hotel&SPA
We arrived to the hotel after our international flights. We walked the short distance to old Riga, had a wonderful dinner and came back to the hotel and slept 15 hours!
The staff is so nice and accommodating.
Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Fantastic location on the edge of old town, easy access to transport, on the canal, great restaurants nearby. What more do you want? The staff is most helpful, the room perfect and perfectly priced . I had a most delightful & comfortable stay and highly recommend the Opera to anyone. The breakfast was complete and 1st class.
Stayed July 2015, traveled solo
A' la Carte menu
10 Economy rooms
Cozy SPA with different treatments for body and face
70 Standard rooms
(37- 43 sq.m)
Hotel with 111 comfortable rooms, most friendly and service oriented staff
(According to guest reviews on Tripadvisor)
4 Junior Suites
Restaurant "Boulevard 33"
33 Raina Boulevard, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia
Phone: +371 67063400
Meet our team at Opera Hotel&SPA!
Sauna, steam room
(up to 60 persons)