Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Manager Report - Sept 27, 2012
Transcript of Manager Report - Sept 27, 2012
Office A New Structure Next Steps:
Process Focus Order of Focus:
Structure to align with Strategic Priorities Administration Team 10 Year Forecast Planning with the Dean's office Finance FMS Certification HR Functions Research Statistics for May-Sept 2012 of processed requests Eseza Nsibambi
Sherry Lipp Cindy Lee
Ellen Siu (temp) Administration & Faculty Support Ellie James Joy Franklin Katie Bey Joyce Wu Merrilee Hughes
Sherry Lipp e-Recruit
- Roles, classifications, postings, recruitment, selection, hire - 17 5+7= (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr This year May1-Sept26 Last year same time Hires 143 17 5+7= (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr Change of Employee Status Job Changes 31 Total 191 Faculty and Paper Requests
Statistics: 10 leaves, appointments/departures
ARPT: 5 this year 2012-2015 Strategic Priorities Document Upcoming:
1) Joy Franklin (vacation to retire: Dec 21/12
2) Katie Bey - Travelling Sept 28-Oct 9
3) Replacement announcement will come out this week.
4) Ellen Siu from the Dean's office helping us with "Finance" and "Facilities" External and Internal analysis Business Process Mappings
Leave Tracking (Eseza Nsibambi)
Clinical Sessional Hires (Sherry/Joyce)
Student Collection Fees (Joy Franklin)
Orientation Process (Becky Armstrong) This is where we are right now 17 19 152