Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 11/6
Stop and Jot
How are the Proctors' values reflected in their conversation?
How and why are their values beginning to unravel?
Tone: Act II
Speaker's attitude towards a subject
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Friday, November 6th
Take out your vocabulary homework
Finish your translations on the Elizabeth/John scene
What is Mary Warren's tone in Act II? What does it suggest about her and her character values?
it says I say