Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Hard knock Life.
Transcript of The Hard knock Life.
photo credit Nasa / Goddard Space Flight Center / Reto Stöckli In my teens I would like to play basketball for the Rushford Peterson Trojans and I would like to graduate college with good grades. My Teens My 30s I will retire from basketball with 50,503 points and 501 steals, and I ended in the hall of fame. I will buy a medium size house, a Ferrari , the Heat basketball team, and a lake house. My 40s I would would spend all my time fishing and hunting at my lake house, with my 2 children. My 50s I would give most of my money to my family and charity, and I will die in a hunting accident. I would die a fun and happy life and I will have a wife and 2 kids and one of them would be adopted from Africa and he will be in the NBA in the future because I taught him. My 60s and 70s My 20s In my 20s I would like to be in college. I would play basketball for the University of North Carolina. I would play basketball for the Charlotte Bobcats i would be the shooting guard until I am traded to the Miami HeatFull transcript