Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stain Removal
The best method of stain removal will be a commercial detergent. WHY? They are specifically made to remove stains in clothing and other fabrics! Scientists have spent years perfecting their formulas! THANK YOU!
Anne and Caroline We discovered that our hypothesis was CORRECT! OxiClean was the most effective, with Tide coming in second and Baking Soda and Vinegar and just Vinegar coming in 3rd and 4th Our Method: 1/4 of a teaspoon of ketchup on each sample of cloth and then let the stain set 5 mL of each stain remover washing machine for 8 minutes and the dryer for 20 minutes What now? What commercial detergent would work best? Compare other commcerical detergents against each other!