Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Napoleon
he promises us glory and wealth.
HE SHALL LEAD US TO GREATNESS!
Who shall Join him in his path to glory?
This is a very strong, brave,
and good leader.
He Shall lead us to victory!
Glittering Generalities He shall lead his armies through all of Northern and Sothern Hemisphere, and win valiantly!!!
The ignorant ones shall fall
and France shall prevail!!!
Name calling We shall conquer all nations,
and destroy all of the infidels
under our fearless leader,
Name calling THIS IS FRANCE!!!
and our leader has shown
us we have the power to do anything!!!
Assertion A. 1. Pespective, because it is saying
the ignorant shall fall
and france shall prevail,
and people thought that it
2. Behavior, because
its calling everyone
who is not french
3. Beleifs and actions of the french
4. To learn about the French under
5. Where they were
6. pretty well. support their
A. B. C. D. E F. B. 1. Perspective
3. Beliefs and actions,
because it is from the
4. What his follower thought
5. Did he lead them to victory?
Not enough information.
6. It would be the same as
others, because it would
support. He was a strong leader. C. 1. Descriptive - it was someone thoughts of him.
3. It is from the ordinary people. His followers.
4. Did he deliver the glory and wealth to his people? To see what his followers thought of him.
5. What did the none believers think of him? Where the battles began.
6. The same. It supports their opions. D. 1. Descriptive
3. Elite, because it is from the followers perspective.
4. What his plans were for his leadership. The benefits are what there intentions were.
5. Did they destroy nations and infidels. Not enough information.
6. It fits with theirs because it was true that he was trying to take over other nations and people.
E. 1. Descriptive
3. It tells about the elite and the ordinary people. It is from his followers and military.
4. How much "Power" he had. To know how strong he was with his power over the people and nations.
5. Was anyone else more powerful than Napoleon. Not enough information.
6. It would fit with other sources. He was a strong and power man. F.1. Prescriptive
2 .Ideology and behavior.
3. It is the action of the elite because
it is talking about the military.
4. Where the battle was fought. Finding
the information needed.
5 . Who was the battle againts? Not enough
information needed to answer this questions.
6. It would be the same. He lead the battle with
power and no fear.