Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Basic 2 Clothes
Transcript of Basic 2 Clothes
100 years of fashion
What is your favorite clothing store?
Do you like casual clothes or formal clothes?
What do you want for your birthday?
What clothes do you need in the winter?
What clothes do you have in your closet?
What store do you like shopping?
I like that...
What is your favorite color?
What size are you?
Giving compliments expressions
What a nice ...
I like that ...
I like those ...
I love your ...
That ... looks good on you.
Those ... look good on you.
a _____ shirt
a _____ t-shirt
a ____ dress
a _____ outfit
an _________ outfit
Make sentences and questions
1. Paola / not like / that dress.
2. Mary and Lucas / need / shoes?
3. Josh and I / not want / tie.
4. Lucy / have / red / purse.
5. My mother / like / blue / skirts?
6. You / not need / jacket.
7. I / have / green / shirt?
8. Pedro's sister / not have / heels.
Correct the mistakes
1. Allen's shoes are news.
2. Does Mary need a jacket red?
3. Joe has a old wallet.
4. My jeans is tight.
5. I want these red and blue shorts.
6. That t-shirt white and blue.
7. Do you have an expensives suit?
8. This pants are tigth
Trisha likes shopping. She shops on Saturdays with her mother. She needs blouses because she works in an office. She likes blue ones.
When does she shop?
Who does she shop with?
What does she need?
Why does she need blouses?
Which blouses does she like?
1. Who do you live with?
2. Why do you like hamburgers?
3. Which shoes do you like?
4. What color jacket do you want?
5. When do you go to school?
a. I like the black ones.
b. In the morning.
c. Because they are delicious.
d. With my father.
e. I want a green jacket.
What do you think of ...?
a _____ t-shirt
an ____ tie
do / does
What / Andrea / want
What / you / want
Which / sweater / you / like
Which / suit / she / like
Why / you / like / those shoes
A : What do you think of .......?
B : I think ....... nice. What about you?
A : Well, ....... nice, but ....... a little .......
B : Let's keep looking.
Where do you like shopping?
What do you like to buy?
When do you buy "on sale"?
What is on sale?
When is the sale?
What type of store is "The Emporium?
Do they have more than three styles of shoes?
What are the store locations?
Do they have white blouses at South Street Station location?
Now I can booklet
Unscramble the words to form sentences
1. I like this sweater.
2. He likes that suit.
3. She needs shoes.
4. We need that suit in black.
5. You want a car.
6. He wants a blue tie.
7. She has this red shirt.
8. They have small and medium sizes.
Negative and Yes/No questions
A: Do you like
B: No, I don't. They
brown. I want blue pants.
A: You don't need blue pants. You have blue pants.
want black pants?
B: OK. Do they have my
. Let's keep looking.
Formulate questions for the sentences
1. John likes the red sweater.
2. I want a laptop for Christmas.
3. My mom shops in Ripley.
4. We shop in Wong because it is near our house.
5. They do homework in the evening.
6. Mary has dinner with her boyfriend.
7. I like blue t-shirts.
8. I need size 32 pants.