Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Turist information-Britian
Best time to visit
Month to visit
The rule of Euro
What the British do in their free time?
The british said...
English people are...
Britain most popular activities
sun or rain
spell and tell
1. What time of the year do the british take their holidays?
what do its mean?
1. What is the most popular activities the british do?
2. What said the british
"to be reserved in manners"?
Schedule of the year
March until May (spring):
-good chance of fine weather.
-don't open until Easter weekend.
June through to September:
-the peak summer period.
-Gardens will be in full bloom,
-the evenings long and the warm days - just right for wandering around.
October and November:
-are the months when autumn sets in. - The leaves on the trees change to all - shades of brown and orange.
December through to February:
-is the winter period.
Made of: Jeanette and Amanda