Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Famous Landmarks in the Northeast Region of America
Transcript of Famous Landmarks in the Northeast Region of America
Chocolate capital of the world!
The White House
The Northeast Region Includes...
**Washington DC** Not a state
The world's first baseball game was played in New Jersey in 1846.
The worlds first circus was in Rhode Island in 1774
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Northeast of United States
Located in Washington, DC
There are 132 rooms, 35 bathrooms, and 6 levels
With five full-time chefs
Huge, bronze bell that symbolizes freedom in the United States.
Cracked during test ringing.
Weighs 2080 pounds!
Where the pilgrims arrived in 1620
90% of Lobsters in the US come from Maine.
Empire State Building. 9th tallest building in the world.
Bordered by Canada
Atlantic Ocean is to the east
Largest state is New York
Smallest state is Rhode Island
Cold winters with lots of snow
Region of the United