Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is a Wave?
Drescribe the wave
Transcript of What is a Wave?
What is a Wave? A 'wave is a movement of energy through the body of water. One way to trasnmit energy to the water is when the wind blows across the water's surface then creates the waves. The size of the wave depends on the strengh of the wind the lengths of the blows. The motion of a wave passes water particles in a movement of circular path. A wave is moved toward by shore by energy. Or else the waves would bob backward to the ocean and back to the same spot.Full transcript