Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Art History Stylistic Analysis: J.M.W. Turner
Transcript of Art History Stylistic Analysis: J.M.W. Turner
Art Through the Ages
The Tate Museum
Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History by the MET
Titian, Tintoretto, Veronese: Rivals in Renaissance Venice. MFA Boston.
Disegno vs. Colorito, http://venice11.umwblogs.org/disegno-vs-colorito/
Titian and the Elegance of the Brush. http://www.jstor.org/stable/1483103
Turner by John Walker.
J.MW. Turner: "That Greatest of Landscape Painters."
Thomas Moran. National Gallery of Art.
Assumption of the Virgin, 1516-18. Oil on canvas. Rape of Europa, 1562. Oil on canvas. Sun Setting over a Lake, 1840. Oil on canvas. The Slave Ship (Slavers Throwing Overboard the Dead and Dying- Typhon Coming On), 1840. Oil on canvas. The Lake of Zug, 1843. Watercolor and graphite on paper. Cliffs of the Upper Colorado River, Wyoming Territory, 1882. Oil on canvas.