Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Art History Stylistic Analysis: J.M.W. Turner
Transcript of Art History Stylistic Analysis: J.M.W. Turner
Art Through the Ages
The Tate Museum
Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History by the MET
Titian, Tintoretto, Veronese: Rivals in Renaissance Venice. MFA Boston.
Disegno vs. Colorito, http://venice11.umwblogs.org/disegno-vs-colorito/
Titian and the Elegance of the Brush. http://www.jstor.org/stable/1483103
Turner by John Walker.
J.MW. Turner: "That Greatest of Landscape Painters."
Thomas Moran. National Gallery of Art.
Assumption of the Virgin, 1516-18. Oil on canvas. Rape of Europa, 1562. Oil on canvas. Sun Setting over a Lake, 1840. Oil on canvas. The Slave Ship (Slavers Throwing Overboard the Dead and Dying- Typhon Coming On), 1840. Oil on canvas. The Lake of Zug, 1843. Watercolor and graphite on paper. Cliffs of the Upper Colorado River, Wyoming Territory, 1882. Oil on canvas.