Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Argumentative speech
End up by summarising your points and arguments. A good way of doing this is by repetition or perhaps by referring to something you said at the beginning of your speech.
The start is important. Use a
Do you agree with me when I say that Sweden is paradise on earth?
a provocative statement
All rock bands are nothing but rubbish compared to....")
a personal comment
(I remember the feeling of happiness when I....)
Find as many arguments as you can, present them in a logical order and support your arguments with
facts, statistics, surveys, research
Argue your case
Work in pairs and choose one of the following topics. Try to argue your case as convincingly as possible.
Topics for discussion
Free breakfast for all students!
Compulsory dress code for all students in our school!
Sweden is paradise on earth!
Abolish timetables for students - let us study whenever we want to!
Everyone is tired in the morning - start school at lunchtime and finish around seven o'clock in the evening!
Also give counter-arguments but make sure that you convincingly prove them wrong.