Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Figurative Language in Rolling in the Deep by Adele
Transcript of Figurative Language in Rolling in the Deep by Adele
There's a fire in my heart is a metaphor
Finally I can see you crystal clear ia metaphor.
The scars of your love,they leave me breathless is a example of a hyperbole and a metaphor.
The scars of your love remind me of us is a metaphor.
You had my heart inside your hand is a metaphor.
Thank you for watching my show which shows five figurative languages in the song by Adele Rolling in the Deep.
A metaphor is something that compares something to something else by saying it is that thing.
Finally i can see you crystal clear means that the person understands who the person is clearly.
A hyperbole is a exaggeration
The meaning of the scars of your love remind me of us is that your love that is left in me reminds me of before.
The meaning of you had my heart in your hand is that you had control and possesion of my heart so therefore myself.