Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stay At Home Dads: The Dad Revolution
Transcript of Stay At Home Dads: The Dad Revolution
Where do ideas about sex, sexuality and gender come from?
To what extent are people of a certain gender, sex, sexuality discriminated against in mainstream society?
To what extent can society change to be more accepting of those that do not fit into to idealized masculine, heterosexual society?
Would you recommend this film to others to raise awareness of societal issues involving discrimination based on sex, sexuality or gender?