Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plants
Adaptation occurs a plant changes to live in its environment.
Parts Of a Seed
The main parts of a seed are:
*Seed Coat - This protects the seed.
*Embryo - young plant inside the seed where it will start to sprout.
*Cotyledon - This is the food storage for the seed.
How Do Seeds Spread?
parts of a plant?
Why Are Plants Important
*Plants make oxygen for us to breath.
*Plants make fruits and vegetables for us to eat.
*Plants also provide homes for animals.
*flower - produces pollen and food.
*Leaves - bend toward light and makes food.
*Stem - holds the plant up and carries food .
*Roots - sucks up water.
the pocess that plant use to make their own food.
When severe weather occurs it can damage crops.
This causes farmers to loose money because they cannot sell their crops.
Multimedia Project by: