Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rainforest
rainfall of at 406 centimeters (160 meters) Rainforest are located in Australia,
Southern Asia, Africa, the Amazon,
and Central America. The rainforest animals are: boa constrictors,
macaw, toucan, spider monkey, sloth,tree snail, morpho butterfly, poison arrow frog, and the rhinoceros. Plants of the rainforest are : saprophytes, buttress roots, stilt, prop roots, orchids, and strangler fig. In the rainforest the weather is warm, rains just about everyday. 2. Many organisms die and other organisms help them decompose and return to the soil. 1. Rich in soil Facts: 3. Soil on the forest floor of the temperature rain forests is dark and moist. Giant bamboo plants can grow up to 9 inches a day. THE END