Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Google CSR
Campbell Phil Mac Donald Andy
Mulholland The Team Xiao Liu CorporateSocialResponsibility Plus over 170 more “Like google.com, google.org is going to revolutionize the world, more precisely the third world”-Page and Brin, 2004 Member (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr Employment Subsidiaries Conclusion "there is one and only one social responsibility of business–to use it resources and engage in activities designed to increase its profits so long as it stays within the rules of the game, which is to say, engages in open and free competition without deception or fraud." Milton Friedman The New York Times Magazine. Do we Trust Google? (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr Tax Avoidance Monopoly Data Storage Engineering Genius Employee Treatment Philanthropy The End?