Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monday 12.5.16
Do Now: Topic
This week's topic is DREAMS. We are talking, this week, about the dreams that happen while you are asleep (well, not technically while you are asleep but in the few seconds during which your brain is awakening) and not the version of "dreams" we use to refer to our hopes, goals and wishes.
Write something you already think, feel, or believe about dreams in the lower left hand bubble.
Do Now: dreams
Roots: lesson 11
ant, anti-- against
contra, counter-- against
ob-- against, facing
Article of the Week
Carefully read and respond to the article entitled: "How Smart is Too Smart?"
You are not required to complete the thought question today.
1. Pre-read the questions you'll be asked to answer.
2. Annotate with purpose.
3. Use your purposeful annotations to respond to the questions.