Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of South Africa
- Constitutional Democracy
Levels of Government: National Legislature, Executive, Judical branch
-Cape Town (legislative)
Driven Towards Tertiary Sector
$11,600 GDP/ Capita
18.06 Million People
25.9% of GDP
Coat of Arms
Highest symbol of the state.
Highlights the democratic change.
Represents a new sense of patriotism.
Gained independence from Britian in 1934.
Independence from white minority rule in 1994.
- President from May 9 2009 - Present day.
Political party: African National Congress (ANC)
Urban population: 62%
birth rate: 19.32 births out off 1000
-male: 50.34 years
-Female: 48.45 years
Per 1000 people a year
Richards Bay Port
-zionist Christian 11.1%
Robben Island, where
Nelson Mandela spent
27 years in prison
Orange River Basin
Places of worship: churches and synagoges
Human rights day
Oil: Consume-570,000 bbl/day Produce- about 40,000 bbl/day Import- 402,300 bbl/day
Top Export: Japan
Top Import: Germany
spiced roast pork stew
imports- germany, china, u.s.
exports-japan u.s. germany