Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of South Africa
- Constitutional Democracy
Levels of Government: National Legislature, Executive, Judical branch
-Cape Town (legislative)
Driven Towards Tertiary Sector
$11,600 GDP/ Capita
18.06 Million People
25.9% of GDP
Coat of Arms
Highest symbol of the state.
Highlights the democratic change.
Represents a new sense of patriotism.
Gained independence from Britian in 1934.
Independence from white minority rule in 1994.
- President from May 9 2009 - Present day.
Political party: African National Congress (ANC)
Urban population: 62%
birth rate: 19.32 births out off 1000
-male: 50.34 years
-Female: 48.45 years
Per 1000 people a year
Richards Bay Port
-zionist Christian 11.1%
Robben Island, where
Nelson Mandela spent
27 years in prison
Orange River Basin
Places of worship: churches and synagoges
Human rights day
Oil: Consume-570,000 bbl/day Produce- about 40,000 bbl/day Import- 402,300 bbl/day
Top Export: Japan
Top Import: Germany
spiced roast pork stew
imports- germany, china, u.s.
exports-japan u.s. germany