Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How i came to my final front cover production
Transcript of How i came to my final front cover production
various established magazines
and used components from them
to help me create my own work. I looked at the key codes and conventions of these music magazines. I looked especially at the images on the covers to see what i needed to put show in my own production. Here are some which i took to use as the cover image. I finally chose to use this image below. I used the typically black, red and white colours associated with various music magazines, as well as yellow which is used as a big contrast on many covers.
I used NME as my main focus to draw inspiration and ideas from.