Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Flu & Cold
Less than 4 min.
more than 10 min.
What is the
Ask “Are you all right?”
If he responds
Leave as you find him.
Find out what is wrong.
Head tilt and chin lift
No need for finger sweep
Look, listen and feel for NORMAL breathing
Place the heel of one hand
in the centre of the chest
hand on top
Compress the chest
- Rate 100 / min
- Depth 4-5 cm
- Equal compression : relaxation
- Pinch the nose
- Take a normal breath
- Place lips over mouth
- Blow until the chest rises
- Take about 1 second
- Allow chest to fall
defined as a pain arising from the head or upper neck of the body. The pain originates from the tissues and structures that surround the brain because the brain itself has no nerves that give rise to the sensation of pain (pain fibers).
Some of them are
Avoid & Treat The Cause
prevents brain bamage
can overcome hypoxia
Not fully understood Mech.
daily oral dose of 4.8 to 9.6 grams
may also be administered intravenously or by vapor inhalation
No Side Effects
synthetic derivative of
high blood pressure
low blood pressure
aphrodisiac, stimulant, type II diabetes treatment, or cure for sexual dysfunction
Diabetes (optic neuritis
poorly absorbed and has no systemic effects
Take albendazole with food
to lessen stomach upset.
with or without food
Obesity In The Pharmacy
The condition produced by a poison or
by a toxic substance.
Signs and symptoms of poisoning:
* Burns and redness around mouth and lips,
from drinking certain poisons.
* Breath that smells like chemicals, such as
gasoline or paint thinner.
* vomiting, sleepiness, difficulty breathing, confusion or other unexpected signs.
* Empty medication bottles or scattered pills.
When to call for help:
* Drowsy or unconscious.
* Difficulty breathing or has stopped breathing.
* Uncontrollably restless or agitated.
* Having seizures.
A substance with an inherent property that tends to destroy life or impair health.
Administering poison first aid.
* If the person swallowed the poison, remove anything that is still in the mouth.
* Make sure the person is breathing. If they are not, start doing CPR.
* Take the poison container (or any pill bottles) with you to the hospital.
* Call poison control center at: 800-222-1222
What is Poison?
a substance that causes injury, illness, or death if it enters the body
•nausea & vomiting
•chest or abdominal pain
•changes in consciousness
•irregular pupil size
•burning or tearing eyes
•abnormal skin color
•burns around the lips, tongue, skin
Signals of Poisoning
you have nausea
The use of OTC analgesics for treatment of headache should be restricted to 3 days per week to avoid the potential of medication overuse headaches.
400 mg or 800 mg
Acute : No drugs
Chronic : drugs
No heavy things
Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation
Traumatic brain injuries
Lack of oxygen
Drugs and alcohol