Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Toronto Youth Equity Strategy
Transcript of Toronto Youth Equity Strategy
a mental health initiative will take place in the Firgrove community, with youth impacted by trauma
a City-wide employment initiative will provide work oppotunities for youth with criminal records.
and one more...
The TYES is designed to provide support to youth most vulnerable to involvement in serious violence and crime
TYES was developed with the involvement of youth through the External Panel and Creative Contributions
Youth involvement and leadership was central to the development of TYES and will be central to the implementation of the strategy.
TYES is designed to create equity for youth most vulnerable, recognizing that our systems have created barriers
Sample actions - employment
The TYES Stragey is designed to ensure action and accountability
TYES Table & Community Table
Evaluation & Monitoring
For more information: