Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MOOC Accelerator Studio 1
Transcript of MOOC Accelerator Studio 1
- Space for interaction, discussion and debate
- Space for more experiential learning 3 hour studio sessions to enhance learning
- Saturday, February 23 (13:00-16:00)
- Thursday, March 21 (18:00-21:00)
with Nancy Adler
- Saturday, April 6 (13:00-16:00)
- Thursday, April 24 (18:00-21:00)
- Saturday, May 18 (13:00-16:00) Accelerator Studios Leading Strategic Innovation in Organizations
- Dr. David A. Owens, Vanderbilt University, USA Our Course Activity 1:
- When have you experienced creativity killing activity? Expectations ISP
Individual: What are your learning expectations?
Small group: Collect our learning expectations
Plenary: Group presentations Activity:
Creative spaghetti Research Together we can learn more...
1) 2 questionnaires (pre & post MOOC)
2) Interviews Getting to know each other...