Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bullying: A Preventable Disease
Transcript of Bullying: A Preventable Disease
Because of her now I hate it.
Why won't anyone stick up for me?
Don't I deserve to be treated fairly? BULLYING: A PREVENTABLE DISEASE It is estimated that 160,000 children miss school every day due to fear of attack or intimidation by other students. 56% of students have personally witnessed some type of bullying at school. 15% of all school absenteeism is directly related to fears of being bullied at school. DISEASE-AN INFECTION THAT PREVENTS NORMAL FUNCTION