Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bullying: A Preventable Disease
Transcript of Bullying: A Preventable Disease
Because of her now I hate it.
Why won't anyone stick up for me?
Don't I deserve to be treated fairly? BULLYING: A PREVENTABLE DISEASE It is estimated that 160,000 children miss school every day due to fear of attack or intimidation by other students. 56% of students have personally witnessed some type of bullying at school. 15% of all school absenteeism is directly related to fears of being bullied at school. DISEASE-AN INFECTION THAT PREVENTS NORMAL FUNCTION