Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of About mercury
solar system. I am going to
talk about mercury.
This is mercury. Mercury was also given separate names for its appearance as both a morning star and as an evening star.
Circumference at Equator: 15,329.1 km
Mass: 330,104,000,000,000 billion kg (0.055 x Earth)
Average Distance from Sun: 57,909,227 km (0.39 AU)
Known Satellites: None
Notable Satellites: None
Length of Orbit: 87.97 Earth days
Surface Temperature: -173 to 427°C
The NASA spacecraft Messenger orbiting round the Sun with Mercury.