Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS
Things that Elliker is TIGHT on
-Listen to others before Responding
-Listen when Mr. Elliker/Substitute/Adult
-Please do not touch people...ever.
Do not touch anybody's anything...ever!
-Take ownership for mistakes
-Responsible for doing work in class
-Responsible for your actions toward
-Responsible for bringing your materials to class
-Responsible for makeup/missing work
-Speaking to each other in a calm and
-Using positive criticism to help make
each other better
-Talking to one another to build a safe
zone for all students to share
Things that Elliker is LOOSE on
2. No food...ever...ever...ever.
Only water is allowed in the classroom.
No Juice, Gatorade, Sports Drinks, Kool Aid,
· You may drink bottled water in the classroom. If a spill occurs, please clean it up immediately and inform me.
Turn off cell phones & electronic devices
·Electronic devices are NOT permitted in our classroom EXCEPT when given permission to do so.
This also goes for earbuds and/or headphones.
I do not want to see them, which means not even hanging around your neck...
Regardless if they are plugged into a device or not.
·Cell Phones should be turned off and invisible during the class period. If I see or hear your phone it will be taken away and given back to you at the end of the day. Refusal to turn over the cell phone will be treated as insubordinate behavior and will result in a critical referral and I will call Mrs. Armour to have her take the phone.
3. Arrive to class on time & ready to learn
· Please sit in your assigned seat
· You should immediately begin work on the daily bell ringer
· Be “physically” and “mentally” present in the classroom
4. Never...EVER... line up at the door before dismissal
· Please remain in your seat until I have dismissed you. I will dismiss you by rows. Never line up at the door before dismissal. Remember, I dismiss you, not the bell.
5. Do not cheat, plagiarize, or copy work
· Cheating is completely unacceptable. If I see you cheating on any assignment I will give you a zero and report the incident to the principal and parents.
· Plagiarism (copying work from another source without giving proper credit) is completely unacceptable. If you plagiarize on any assignment you will earn a “0” on that assignment with no opportunity to re-do the work for credit.
6. Use polite and appropriate language
· Offensive, derogatory, and profane terms are not tolerated. In order to have a safe classroom environment where all students feel comfortable, no put downs, swear words, or slang words with demeaning connotations will be accepted. Remember, if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it at all!
7. Do your best work & turn it in on time
· Remember that the work that you turn-in is a reflection of your effort on the assignment. Think about the expectations when you are preparing an assignment that I will review. Is this the best that you can do? How would you grade it?
· Write your full name and hour on all assignments.
Work harder today
than you think
8. Always have your materials
A writing instrument
9. There are 4 designated locker stops...
Before school starts, Before CORE, Before SSR
and After school.
Any unauthorized locker stop will be considered
noncompliance and out of area and
a minor referral
Passes will NOT be allowed during the first 10 minutes or the last 10 minutes of class.
You MUST have your green lanyard around your neck with your ID, as well as having YOUR assignment notebook