Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why is camping important
Transcript of Why is camping important
It is good for kids because we get to go into the world and see the stars and smell the trees . But in the S.F. it a concrete jungle and all you hear is cars on the freeway .
When you go camping you will learn about the wilderness and all of the plants and animals .
This is good for kids because it gives them a chance to unplug and get into nature.
Things you could learn in camping
You could learn a lot of stuff from camping like how to make a fire .
Or how to hike .
Why is camping so good
Things that you learn there
You could learn how to hike make fire and eat what is there for you.
Thanks for leaning why camping is a good thing to do.
Reason why camping is good for kids
Why is nature good for kids
How learn about the wilderness