Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
aw gun control
Transcript of aw gun control
Respond to the following prompt in your notes:
A close friend or family member of yours finds out that he or she is very sick and has a 20% chance of survival. This person is incredible pain 24/7 and has lost all hope. They ask you to help them take their life. What would you do? Explain.
Monday, November 1st
Use these questions as a checklist to write your two body paragraphs for your essay
stop and jot
How do you usually start off a body paragraph in an essay?
Give the reader a head's up
What should the reader know to understand your evidence?
What is the paragraph/essay about?
Does it match your thesis?
Does your evidence prove what you mentioned in your thesis?
Is your evidence consistent with your claim?
Did you introduce this evidence in the topic sentence?
Does your evidence directly address the essay prompt?
What are Brittany's claims about Death With Dignity?
How does seeing her first-hand affect your opinion on assisted suicide?