Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DECODING STRATEGIES
MEET THE SILENT E NEW SKILL #3 I can identify, write, and make a
list of words that are in word families.
CAT POP BUG RACK
HAT HOP RUG TACK
MAT TOP HUG PACK NEW SKILL #2 MY GOAL! HOW?
1. Thinking about learning (metacognition).
2. Working hard.
3. Learning new skills to read.
4. Taking my time I CAN READ AND WRITE
WELL! INITIAL BLENDS - Being able to blend consonants at the BEGINNING of a word. DECODING STRATEGIES I CAN READ AND WRITE WELL! AS WE BEGIN - REMEMBER...
Letters put together make...? There are two kinds of letters. They are... WORDS. A E I O U
B C D F G H J K L M N P Q R S T V W X Y Z VOWELS CONSONANTS CAN
E RHYMES - Words that END with the same SOUND OR LETTER SOUNDS. SKILL # 4 RHYMES cl