Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DECODING STRATEGIES
MEET THE SILENT E NEW SKILL #3 I can identify, write, and make a
list of words that are in word families.
CAT POP BUG RACK
HAT HOP RUG TACK
MAT TOP HUG PACK NEW SKILL #2 MY GOAL! HOW?
1. Thinking about learning (metacognition).
2. Working hard.
3. Learning new skills to read.
4. Taking my time I CAN READ AND WRITE
WELL! INITIAL BLENDS - Being able to blend consonants at the BEGINNING of a word. DECODING STRATEGIES I CAN READ AND WRITE WELL! AS WE BEGIN - REMEMBER...
Letters put together make...? There are two kinds of letters. They are... WORDS. A E I O U
B C D F G H J K L M N P Q R S T V W X Y Z VOWELS CONSONANTS CAN
E RHYMES - Words that END with the same SOUND OR LETTER SOUNDS. SKILL # 4 RHYMES cl