Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Functions of the Four Major Macromolecules
Transcript of Functions of the Four Major Macromolecules
The function of carbohydrates is
being used for energy production
during cellular respiration. 2. Lipids:
Lipids are used for four things; insulation and long-term energy storage, being a primary component of cell membranes, hormonal functioning, and help control the fluidity of cell membranes. 3. Nucleic Acid:
The functions of nucleic acid is storing genetic material, transfering genetic information to ribosomes for protein synthesis, carries amino acids into place, and holds ribosomal subunits together. 4. Protein:
The functions of Proteins are structural support in things such as hair and nails, protection against germs, and some bodily movements.