Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jump Business Course
Transcript of Jump Business Course
goods and services to others
who want or need them But...
Exist? Satisfy Customer
Needs Earn Profits Provide Income Support a Cause Improve the world we live in What Types of Businesses Exist ? Not For Profit
i.e. Make A Wish Foundation Manufacturing -Clothes
-Home Depot E-Business -Google
-Ebay What Do All Businesses Have In Common? 4 Core Business Areas Finance and Accounting Cash Flow & Managing Money
Budgets Human Resource Management Hiring
Training Operations and Production Manufacturing products
Gathering information on what consumers like, want etc. Product Price Place Promotion 4 P''s of Marketing Product
Promotion All Products can't be sold to EVERYONE So, Businesses pick a TARGET MARKET A group of people with:
i.e. 12-15 year old females who enjoy outdoor activities and sports. Create a Candy You will be divided into groups and given a card with a certain target market on it.
Your job will be to invent a candy that will appeal to this group. 1. What types of flavours and colours do they like?
2. What will the wrapper look like?
3. What will the name of the candy be?
4. Where will you sell this candy? Gazillionaire Game! Supply and demand: You will travel to different planets looking to buy low and sell high to make a profit.
Make sure to pay off your debt, interest adds up!
Keep on top of technology
Maintain employee morale.
Business Career Paths 1.Finance Financial Analyst, Stock Broker, Financial Advisor
2.Accounting Chartered Accountant, Analyst
3.Marketing Public Relations Specialist, Advertising agent, Brand Manager
4.Business Law Lawyer, Consultant
5.Operations Line Manager, Purchasing Manager
6.Human Resources Recruiter, Trainer, HR Consultant
i.e. McDonalds Service -Health Care Professionals,